Rebecca Eckler is one of Canada's most talked about newspaper columnists, the author of Knocked Up: Confessions of a Hip Mother to Be, which has been translated into nine languages. Also the author of the bestsellers, Wiped!, Toddlers Gone Wild, and Rotten Apple, the first in a YA series. Random thoughts on life in the competitive world of modern mommyhood. Blog will be loved by trendy mothers who still feel, or often feel, that the most important word in "mommee" is ME!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Loser Tagger

Obviously. this tag went around a few times and just got back to me. I get it! It's just like a game of tag! Genius!

I don't know why anyone would get annoyed with tagging. It's so fun! And you really get to know way-too-much-information about other bloggers, which means friendships or not. Just please like me after I do my Tag on weird things...here goes:

1) I can only eat the brown and red M and M's. I don't know why. I just can't eat the other colors.

2) I have to sleep with my feet by the fiances head. I don't knw why. I just do.

3) I have a very unhealthy relationship with The L-Word. I'm so addcited to the show the fiance has started to ask me if I'm a lesbian.

4) I smell everything before I eat it. I don't know why, I just do.

5) I love diet Pepsi. I have never finised an entire can of diet pepsi though. I don't know why.

6) I Love Eggs. I do. I could eat eggs every day...I'm not sure that's so weird. Oh, I just realized in a yoga class that my left foot is so much bigger than my right. When the hell did that happen?

Tag. You're it!!!! (Anyone who reads this and hasn't answered Six Wierd Things about you! Do it for your next blog!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

Food glitches are always weird, but I love eggs too, in a very intense way, so I don't think that's weird. And I could do a whole post about butter. I'll eat anything with butter. But not eggs, I suppose, unless they're scrambled, maybe.

Anyhoo... See? This is why tags are fun. You can indulge in childish 'sharing' and not feel (too) silly. Kind of like those games that you played at pajama parties as a kid...

6:24 PM

 
Blogger Cindy said...

okay so I did it. It's meh. I couldn't really think of anything wierd right then, although there are many wierd things about me.

6:53 PM

 
Blogger Jezer said...

How did I miss this?? I smell my food first, too. The Mr. thinks that this is a bizarre habit, but I would rather have a preview of what I'll be tasting before I actually taste it. I don't like surprises. And eggs are yummy.

4:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home